Maxi Kleber (back) uncertain for Mavericks Tuesday
Dallas Mavericks power forward Maxi Kleber (back) is questionable to play Tuesday versus the Golden State Warriors.
Kleber tried playing through his back problem on Monday but only lasted 10 minutes. It would be somewhat surprising if he is active on the second night of a back-to-back. Trey Burke started the second half in place of Kleber on Monday. Nico Melli, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Dwight Powell would also be in line for more work if Kleber sits.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks currently have the third-lowest implied total (111.0 points) out of the 12 teams playing Tuesday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021