Marc Gasol (finger) probable for Lakers Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers center Marc Gasol is considered probable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Gasol is dealing with a finger injury, but it's not expected to keep him out of Wednesday's game. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next day.
In 45 games this season, Gasol has averaged 5.3 points, 4.1 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 1.2 blocks and 17.3 FanDuel points.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021