Goga Bitadze (ankle) questionable for Pacers Thursday
Indiana Pacers center Goga Bitadze is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Bitadze has missed time with an ankle injury as of late, but it seems as though he has a chance of returning to the court on Thursday. Should that happen, JaKarr Sampson would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models currently project Bitadze for 4.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 13.2 FanDuel points across 10.6 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021