Goga Bitadze (ankle) questionable for Pacers Thursday
Indiana Pacers center Goga Bitadze is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Bitadze has missed time with an ankle injury as of late, but it seems as though he has a chance of returning to the court on Thursday. Should that happen, JaKarr Sampson would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models currently project Bitadze for 4.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 13.2 FanDuel points across 10.6 minutes of action.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021