Jalen Brunson starting for Dallas on Thursday in place of injured Luka Doncic (elbow)
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jalen Brunson is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Brunson enters the starting five with Luka Doncic sidelined with an elbow injury on Thursday. Our models expect him to play 33.9 minutes against the Pistons.
Brunson's Thursday projection includes 16.9 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.6 assists, and 32.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,700.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021