Celtics' Kemba Walker (oblique) will miss third straight Friday
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker will remain out Friday against the San Antonio Spurs due to a strained left oblique.
Walker will miss a third consecutive contest. Marcus Smart will be available after serving a one-game suspension, so either Payton Pritchard or Evan Fournier will likely be bumped from the starting lineup. Aaron Nesmith could potentially see additional minutes after surprising with 15 points, 9 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 blocks, and 2 triples last game.
Fournier has struggled since joining the Celtics but he is currently numberFire's top overall point-per-dollar play on Friday's 16-game slate. He has a $4,600 salary and our models project him to score 31.8 FanDuel points. Pritchard ($4,100) is projected for 21.9 FanDuel points and also viewed as a plus value.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021
- Celtics' Romeo Langford starting in Game 4 on Sunday in place of injured Kemba Walker (knee) May 30th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) out for Celtics in Game 4 on Sunday, Romeo Langford to start against Nets May 30th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) out for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021