Kemba Walker (oblique) ruled out for Boston Sunday
Boston Celtics guard Kemba Walker will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Walker is missing his fourth straight game due to the oblique injury. Marcus Smart figures to be the starting point guard once again in the former All Star's absence.
In 39 plate appearances this season, Walker has averaged 18.2 points, 3.9 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 32.5 FanDuel points.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021
- Celtics' Romeo Langford starting in Game 4 on Sunday in place of injured Kemba Walker (knee) May 30th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) out for Celtics in Game 4 on Sunday, Romeo Langford to start against Nets May 30th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) out for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021