Aleksej Pokusevski (knee) questionable for Thunder Sunday
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Aleksej Pokusevski is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Pokusevski sat last time out due to a knee injury, but he could be in store for a return to the court on Sunday, the second night of a back-to-back set. Should that happen, Isaiah Roby would likely revert to a bench role. Keep an eye on Pokusevski's status over the next six hours.
Our models currently project Pokusevski for 10.8 points, 6.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 25.5 FanDuel points across 28.7 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Thunder starting Josh Hall for Darius Bazley on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Oklahoma City in regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams coming off Thunder's bench Friday with Theo Maledon starting May 14th, 2021