Cody Martin (ankle) ruled out for Hornets against Pistons
Charlotte Hornets shooting guard Cody Martin (left ankle sprain) will not play Tuesday against the Detroit Pistons.
Martin made an early exit last game. Malik Monk and Jalen McDaniels could both take on more playing time in place of Martin. The Hornets will be without three starters and their sixth man on Tuesday, so there should plenty of extra minutes and opportunities throughout the rotation.
McDaniels has a $3,800 salary on Tuesday's seven-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 25.8 FanDuel points. He is currently our second-best point-per-dollar option on tonight's projections.
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021