Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) expected to return Tuesday for Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) is not on the injury report for Tuesday's game against the Miami Heat.
Hardaway is set to return after missing the previous game due to a sore right ankle. Jalen Brunson and Trey Burke may not be as involved off the bench with Hardaway back. Hardaway is 20-for-35 from the field (57.1 percent) in his last two games, including 8-for-15 on 3-pointers (53.3 percent).
numberFire’s models project THJ for 21.8 FanDuel points versus the Heat and he has a $5,400 salary on Tuesday. He scored 31.9 FanDuel points when the Mavericks played the Heat in January.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021