Hornets' Miles Bridges (protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days
Charlotte Hornets small forward Miles Bridges will not play Tuesday against the Detroit Pistons due to health and safety protocols.
Bridges is expected to miss 10-14 days due to league policy. The Hornets will also be without P.J. Washington (personal), Cody Martin (ankle), and Devonte' Graham (knee) on Tuesday, in addition to Gordon Hayward (foot). LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier should see their usage rates increase with Bridges unavailable while Jalen McDaniels and Caleb Martin should also take on larger roles. McDaniels and Caleb are both candidates to enter the lineup on Tuesday. Cody and Graham will be in line for larger roles when they return from injury.
Ball is averaging 1.2 FanDuel points per minute with a 31.0 percent usage rate with Bridges, Washington, Graham, Cody, and Hayward off the floor this season. He has a $6,200 salary on Tuesday's seven-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021