Rockets' Danuel House (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday
Houston Rockets forward Danuel House Jr. (ankle) is doubtful for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
House is expected to remain sidelined on Wednesday with an ankle injury. If he is upgraded to available, our models expect him to play 26.2 minutes against the 76ers. D.J. Augustin (ankle) is questionable while D.J. Wilson (health protocols) remains out.
House is averaging 8.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 18.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021