Christian Wood (ankle) doubtful for Rockets Wednesday
Houston Rockets forward/center Christian Wood (right ankle soreness) is doubtful to play Wednesday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Wood said following Sunday's game that he may miss a game or two due to ankle and quad soreness. Danuel House (ankle) is also doubtful and Jae'Sean Tate (protocols) has been ruled out, so the Rockets may only have the minimum of eight players required if D.J. Augustin (ankle, questionable) is cleared. Kevin Porter Jr. and KJ Martin will likely do the heavy-lifting on offense for Houston.
Martin is currently numberFire's fourth-best overall point-per-dollar play on Wednesday's nine-game slate. He has a $4,700 salary and our models project him for 31.2 FanDuel points. KPJ ($6,900) is projected for 31.8 FanDuel points.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021