P.J. Tucker starting for Bucks Wednesday in place of injured Khris Middleton
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward P.J. Tucker will start Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Tucker has been coming off the bench for most of his Bucks' tenure, but that's changing on Wednesday. The veteran will now enter the starting lineup, as Khris Middleton is sitting due to an injury.
Our models project Tucker for 4.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 14.6 FanDuel points across 26.4 minutes of action.
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Terance Mann coming off Clippers' bench on Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers in Game 2; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Patrick Beverley starting for Clippers in Game 2; Terance Mann to bench June 22nd, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) will suit up for Clippers Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday June 22nd, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021