Paul Millsap starting for Nuggets Wednesday in place of injured P.J. Dozier
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the New York Knicks.
Millsap has been coming off the bench for most of the season, but that's changing on Wednesday night. P.J. Dozier is set to miss some time due to an adductor injury, and at least for now, MIllsap will take his starting spot.
Our models project Millsap for 5.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 13.2 FanDuel points across 13.3 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021