Zach LaVine (health protocols) probable for Bulls on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine is considered probable to play in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
LaVine has missed time due to the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols, but all signs point to him making a return to the court against the Hornets. Should that happen as expected, Garrett Temple could revert to a bench role.
Our models project LaVine for 26.2 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 39.7 FanDuel points across 34.1 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021