OG Anunoby (injury recovery) unavailable again Thursday for Toronto
Toronto Raptors small forward OG Anunoby (left calf strain injury recovery) has been ruled out again for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Anunoby will pick up a third straight absence. Kyle Lowry is expected back after missing last game. Look for him and Fred VanVleet to lead the way on offense for Toronto.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 42.0 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has a $8,000 salary on Thursday. Lowry ($8,200) is projected for 37.1 FanDuel points.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021