Raptors' Yuta Watanabe (ankle) ruled out Thursday
Toronto Raptors shooting guard Yuta Watanabe (ankle) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Watanabe was originally listed as probable and then downgraded to questionable. He drew a start last game with Kyle Lowry (back) and OG Anunoby (injury recovery) both out. Lowry is expected to return Thursday, so Watanabe was likely going to see a reduced role off the bench anyway.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 42.0 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has a $8,000 salary on Thursday. The Wizards rank 25th against shooting guards this season per 48 minutes, according to numberFire's DvP tool. VanVleet is our model's second-highest projected scorer at the position, as well as the third-best value play.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021