Wayne Ellington (calves) now probable for Pistons Thursday
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Wayne Ellington (calves) has been upgraded to probable for Thursday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Ellington and Cory Joseph (ankle) are now both on track to play. That may mean that Killian Hayes (illness) will wind up being held out. Ellington should see around 20 minutes and he can typically be counted on for a couple of 3-pointers but not much else.
Ellington is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points over his last five games and he has a $3,500 salary on Thursday's seven-game slate.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021