Mason Plumlee not on Pistons injury report for Saturday
Detroit Pistons forward/center Mason Plumlee is not on the injury report for Saturday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Plumlee, who has been resting since April 26th, could return for Saturday's clash with Philadelphia. If he is available, our models expect him to play 21.2 minutes against the 76ers. Killian Hayes (illness) has also been removed from the injury report.
Plumlee's Saturday projection includes 8.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 22.8 FanDuel points.
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 3 against Atlanta on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021