Toronto's Fred VanVleet (injury management) out for Saturday's matchup against Memphis
Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet (injury management) is ruled out for Saturday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
VanVleet will rest on Saturday night after Toronto's guard was ruled out for injury management reasons. Expect Malachi Flynn to play an increased role against a Memphis team ranked ninth in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 42.6 minutes with Toronto's projected inactives, Flynn is averaging 0.92 FanDuel points and 0.28 field goal attempts per minute.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021