76ers' Joel Embiid (injury recovery) available on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (injury recovery) is available for Saturday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Embiid has been upgraded from questionable to available and will start against the Pistons on Saturday. Ben Simmons (back) and Seth Curry (injury recovery) have been ruled out. Our models expect Embiid to play 31.9 minutes against the Pistons.
Embiid's Saturday projection includes 27.8 points, 10.5 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 49.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $9,600.
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021
- Pavin Smith not in Diamondback' Tuesday lineup June 15th, 2021
- Woj: Kyrie Irving (ankle) expected to miss rest of Nets-Bucks series June 15th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for injured Danny Green on Monday June 14th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021