Pascal Siakam (shoulder) won't return for Raptors on Saturday
Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam will not return to Saturday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Siakam suffered a left shoulder strain, according to the team, and he will not return to the court for the remainder of the game. Stanley Johnson should see more action down the stretch over the final nine minutes of action.
Before exiting, Siakam had 18 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds and 25.6 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021