Wayne Ellington (calves) ruled out for Detroit Sunday
Detroit Pistons guard Wayne Ellington will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Ellington played Saturday, but he's been ruled out of action on the second night of a back-to-back set. The Pistons will be very shorthanded in the backcourt against Chicago, as Cory Joseph, Hamidou Diallo and Josh Jackson will all be sidelined. Frank Jackson could be in line for a start on the wing.
In 46 games this season, Ellington has averaged 9.6 points, 1.8 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 14.7 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021