Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) coming off the bench on Sunday
Detroit Pistons forward Jerami Grant (knee) is not in the starting five for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Grant is reportedly active on Sunday but is not in the starting lineup. Sekou Doumbouya moves into the first five in his place. Our models expect Doumbouya to play 23.7 minutes against the Bulls.
The Pistons are 9.5-point underdogs against the Bulls on Sunday. Their implied team total of 104.5 points is the second-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021