Darius Garland (ankle) ruled out again for Cavaliers Monday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Darius Garland (ankle) has been ruled out again on Monday against the Indiana Pacers.
Garland will miss a sixth straight game Monday and he could be done for the season. Kevin Love (rest) will join Garland, Cedi Osman (ankle), and Isaiah Hartenstein (head) on the bench for the second leg of the Cavaliers' back-to-back. Collin Sexton and Isaac Okoro will continue to lead the way on offense.
numberFire’s models project Sexton for 34.3 FanDuel points versus the Pacers and he has a $7,500 salary on Monday.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021