Hornets rule out Miles Bridges (health protocols) for Tuesday
The Charlotte Hornets have ruled out Miles Bridges (health and safety protocols) for Tuesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Bridges has missed the past four contests while he progresses through the league's health and safety protocols, but he could be nearing a return in the near future.
While Bridges' playing time has taken a dip in his third season, he is currently on pace to set personal-bests in points (15.4), rebounds (7.5) and assists (2.8) per 36 minutes. The Hornets would certainly welcome him back as they make their playoff push.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021