Pascal Siakam (shoulder) will not play Tuesday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam (shoulder) has been ruled out for Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Siakam underwent imaging on his strained left shoulder on Monday and it's possible he's done for the year. Chris Boucher (knee) has been upgraded to questionable for Tuesday but Siakam, Kyle Lowry (rest), Fred VanVleet (injury management), and OG Anunoby (injury management) have all been ruled out. Khem Birch and Jalen Harris could see a few more opportunities with Siakam joining the others on the shelf.
Gary Trent Jr. is leading the Raptors with a 30.2 percent usage rate and averaging 1.1 FanDuel points per minute with Siakam, Lowry, FVV, and Anunoby all off the floor this season. Flynn is second with a 28.0 usage percentage and averaging 0.8 FanDuel points per minute.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021