Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Knicks Tuesday
The New York Knicks listed Immanuel Quickley (ankle sprain) as doubtful for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Quickley is still considered day-to-day, but is now on the verge of missing his third consecutive game with this injury. RJ Barrett has played over 40 minutes in each of the past two contests with Quickley sidelined.
Barrett has scored 34.1 and 40.4 fantasy points in the past two games and should find himself with a similar workload tomorrow should Quickley sit out again. Our models currently project him for 28.9 fantasy points, with 16.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 2.8 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021