Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) doubtful Tuesday
Sacramento Kings forward Harrison Barnes (left adductor tightness) is doubtful to play Tuesday against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Barnes is expected to pick up an eight consecutive absence on Tuesday. Marvin Bagley will likely make another start with Chimezie Metu and Damian Jones playing more off the bench.
numberFire’s models project Bagley for 28.3 FanDuel points versus the Thunder and he has a $6,600 salary on Tuesday. The Kings and Thunder both rank in the top-12 of the league in offensive pace.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021