Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) could return Tuesday
Indiana Pacers small forward JaKarr Sampson (concussion) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Sampson has been out all month with a concussion. His return would help offer some much-needed depth in the Pacers' frontcourt against Joel Embiid. Oshae Brissett will likely lose some playing time if Sampson is cleared. Domantas Sabonis will continue to power the Pacers on offense either way.
Sabonis is averaging 63.7 FanDuel points in six games since returning from injury, including over 50 FanDuel points in five of those and four with 65-plus. He has a $10,200 salary on Tuesday's slate and numberFire's models project him for 44.8 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021