Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) out on Tuesday
New York Knicks point guard Immanuel Quickley (ankle) has been ruled out Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
As expected, Quickley has been downgraded from doubtful to out and will not play against the Lakers on Tuesday. His next chance to return will come against the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.
The Knicks are 3.0-point underdogs against the Lakers on Tuesday. Their implied team total of 103.25 points is the second-lowest team total on Tuesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021