Trey Lyles (ankle) could return for Spurs Wednesday night
San Antonio Spurs power forward Trey Lyles (right ankle sprain) has been upgraded to questionable for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Lyles hasn't played since late March but he may be able to return to the court on Wednesday night. That said, Lyles may have a hard time finding minutes behind Jakob Poeltl and Drew Eubanks. He is averaging 15.5 minutes over 23 games this season.
Lyles is averaging 11.1 FanDuel points on the year but he scored 18.4 FanDuel points when the Spurs played the Nets earlier this season. Poeltl has a $6,400 salary on Wednesday's six-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 27.4 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021