Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) ruled out for Thursday's game against Bulls
Toronto Raptors power forward Chris Boucher (injury recovery) will not play in Thursday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher will not active after Toronto's power forward was ruled out for injury recovery purposes. Expect Yuta Watanabe to play more minutes in a promising matchup against a Chicago team ranked 16th in defensive efficiency.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 35.2 minutes this season with Toronto's current inactives, Boucher is averaging 0.63 FanDuel points and 0.26 field goal attempts per minute.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021