Fred VanVleet (injury recovery) ruled out for Toronto Thursday
Toronto Raptors guard Fred VanVleet will not play Thursday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
VanVleet continues to sit for injury recovery. It's unclear if he'll play again this season. Look for Stanley Johnson to remain in the starting five. OG Anunoby will also sit due to injury recovery.
In 52 games this season, VanVleet has averaged 19.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 39.5 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021