Marvin Bagley (groin) doubtful for Sacramento Thursday
Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley is considered doubtful to play Thursday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Bagley is dealing with a groin issue, and it seems as though he'll miss another game as a result. Should Bagley sit as expected, that could mean another start down low for Chimezie Metu. Harrison Barnes is also doubtful. Buddy Hield, meanwhile, is probable.
In 43 games this season, Bagley has averaged 14.1 points, 7.4 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 26.0 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021