Reggie Bullock (ankle) questionable for Knicks Thursday
New York Knicks guard/forward Reggie Bullock is considered questionable to play Thursday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Bullock is dealing with a right ankle sprain, and his status for Thursday is firmly up in the air. Keep an eye out for updates over the next 24 hours. Should Bullock sit, Alec Burks could enter the lineup - assuming he plays, as he is also questionable.
Our models currently project Bullock for 10.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 19.1 FanDuel points across 28.7 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021