Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Osman has missed three straight contests due to the ankle injury, but it seems as though he could return to the court against Russell Westbrook and the Wizards. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models currently project Osman for 7.0 points, 2.4 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 13.9 FanDuel points across 18.8 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021