New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) available on Thursday
New York Knicks guard Immanuel Quickley (ankle) is available for Thursday's contest against the San Antonio Spurs.
Quickley is on track to return after New York's rookie missed time with an ankle injury. In a matchup against a Spurs team ranked 17th in defensive efficiency, our models project Quickley to score 15.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $4,000.
Quickley's projection includes 9.6 points, 2.0 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021