Toronto's Chris Boucher (injury recovery) available on Thursday
Toronto Raptors power forward Chris Boucher (injury recovery) is active for Thursday's contest against the Chicago Bulls.
Boucher will play against the Bulls despite a recent questionable tag for injury recovery reasons. In a middling matchup against a Bulls team ranked 14th in points allowed per game this season, numberFire's models project Boucher to score 41.5 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,500.
Boucher's projection includes 18.9 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021