Thaddeus Young starting for Bulls Thursday in place of Daniel Theis (hip)
Chicago Bulls forward Thaddeus Young will start on Thursday against the Toronto Raptors.
Young is replacing Daniel Theis (hip) in the starting lineup. He logged 27 minutes in his most recent start for Theis and scored 11 points with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, and a pair of triples.
numberFire’s models project Young for 30.7 FanDuel points versus the Raptors and he has a $5,100 salary on Thursday. He is among our top-five point-per-dollar options at the power forward position on tonight's nine-game slate.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021