Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Theo Maledon is not listed on the injury report for Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Maledon missed last game due to a foot injury, but it seems as though he's been cleared to return to the court - he doesn't have an official injury designation heading into the weekend. Assuming Maledon plays, Kenrich Williams could revert to a bench role. Ty Jerome is questionable with a calf ailment.
Our models project Maledon for 8.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 18.2 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) available Sunday for Rockets April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) questionable Sunday for Houston April 9th, 2022
- Usman Garuba coming off Rockets' bench on Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report April 2nd, 2022