Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Theo Maledon is not listed on the injury report for Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Maledon missed last game due to a foot injury, but it seems as though he's been cleared to return to the court - he doesn't have an official injury designation heading into the weekend. Assuming Maledon plays, Kenrich Williams could revert to a bench role. Ty Jerome is questionable with a calf ailment.
Our models project Maledon for 8.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 18.2 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Thunder starting Josh Hall for Darius Bazley on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Oklahoma City in regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams coming off Thunder's bench Friday with Theo Maledon starting May 14th, 2021