Richaun Holmes (knee) won't return for Kings on Thursday
Sacramento Kings forward Richaun Holmes will not return on Thursday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Kings currently hold a 60-59 lead over the Memphis Grizzlies at halftime, but they'll finish the game without their starting center. Holmes is dealing with a knee injury, and as such, he will not take the court for the second half. Hassan Whiteside will likely see extended minutes down the stretch.
Before exiting, Holmes had 3 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and 17.4 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021