Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday
Houston Rockets guard Kevin Porter Jr. is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Rockets are holding out Porter, Christian Wood and Danuel House for Friday's contest. With just two games left in the regular season, Houston has clinched the worst record in the league - and thus having the best lottery odds.
In 26 games this season, Porter has averaged 16.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 30.2 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021