Maxi Kleber (Achilles) ruled out Friday for Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks power forward Maxi Kleber (right Achilles soreness) has been ruled out for Friday against the Toronto Raptors.
Kleber missed four games last week due to Achilles soreness but then played in both ends of a back-to-back this week. Dwight Powell and Willie Cauley-Stein should see more minutes with Kleber out. The Mavericks inserted Powell into the starting frontcourt last game alongside Kristaps Porzingis.
Powell scored 23.6 FanDuel points last game and he has a $5,600 salary on Friday's eight-game slate. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks have an implied total of 116.8 points, the fourth-highest out of the 16 teams playing.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021