Stephen Curry (tailbone) sidelined for Warriors Friday night
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (tailbone) will not play Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Warriors can't make any gains in the playoff race on Friday, so they are giving Curry, Andrew Wiggins (knee), and Draymond Green (finger) the evening off. Jordan Poole will likely replace Curry in the starting lineup and Nico Mannion should see an expanded role. Kelly Oubre (wrist) is also out, so Kent Bazemore should see more work on offense as well.
Poole is averaging 26.1 FanDuel points as a starter this season. He has a $5,000 salary on Friday's eight-game slate. The Pelicans are allowing the most FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021