Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday
Sacramento Kings forward Richaun Holmes will not play Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Holmes was knocked out of action on Thursday due to a knee ailment, and he's being held out of action against the Grizz on the second night of the back-to-back set. Hassan Whiteside could be elevated to a starting spot. Marvin Bagley and Harrison Barnes are again doubtful.
In 61 games this season, Holmes has averaged 14.2 points, 8.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 1.6 blocks and 32.0 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021