Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday
New York Knicks guard Derrick Rose is considered questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the CHarlotte Hornets.
Rose missed last game due to an ankle sprain, and he's in danger of sitting out Saturday as well. Keep a close eye on his status as the matinee tipoff approaches. Frank Ntilikina could fall out of the rotation if Rose returns.
Our models currently project Rose for 14.4 points, 2.5 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 25.5 FanDuel points.
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021