Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Darius Garland will play Friday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Garland is dealing with an ankle injury, but he's been cleared to return to the court on Friday night. However, he won't start. Garland will instead come off the bench and play on a minutes restriction. Damyean Dotson could see a hit in minutes.
Our models project Garland for 13.0 points, 2.0 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 23.3 FanDuel points across 25.0 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021