Dennis Schroder (health protocols) questionable for Lakers on Saturday
Los Angeles Lakers guard Dennis Schroder is considered questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
It seems as though the Lakers could be getting reinforcements as they look to avoid a play-in game. Schroder has been sidelined due to the NBA's health and safety protocols, but he's listed questionable for Saturday. Alex Caruso and Alfonzo McKinnie are also questionable, while Marc Gasol is probable. Should Schroder or Caruso return, Talen Horton-Tucker could revert to a bench role.
In 59 games this season, Schroder has averaged 15.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.8 assists and 29.8 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021