Jordan Poole starting for Warriors Friday in place of injured Stephen Curry
Golden State Warriors guard Jordan Poole is in the lineup Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Stephen Curry is sitting due to a tailbone ailment, and Andrew Wiggins and Draymond Green are both sitting with injuries of their own. As such, there are now three vacant spots in the starting five. For now, one of those will go to Poole, as he'll take over as the primary ball-handler.
Our models project Poole for 19.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 30.5 FanDuel points across 33.1 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021